Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Introducing Our Bacon Bits - Day 1

February brings the start of a new 'Bacon Bits' design term, and as always, we've got an outstanding cast of characters! Today thru Sunday we'll be introducing the team members one by one. We kick off the introductions with the first member of our "rubber" team, meet..... Isha Gupta!!!


Here is a little about Isha, in her own words:

My name is Isha and I live in Switzerland. I studied biology and chemistry in University, then I studied graphic design and worked in advertising and media for two years. Now I'm a full-time mom to my two daughters.  My husband of 17 years is very supportive of my work in the paper crafting industry. 

I've always been creative but got hooked on stamping about two years ago.  I've been published in Paper Crafts, CARDS, Parchment Craft and Design To Color magazines.  My style is constantly changing since I like to explore new techniques.  I love to colour and usually lean towards fun yet clean layouts for my projects.


I am so happy and excited about being part of the Hambo family.

We're so happy you've joined us Isha, and can't wait to get dirty in the pig pen with ya!

Come back tomorrow to see another member of "Team Oink" -- our team of 3 who will be featuring our rubber stamp images throughout February and March.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The opinions expressed here are solely those of the blogger, and should in no way reflect poorly on anyone other than the blogger's parents who are ultimately to blame.

Agree? Disagree? Bored and need a friend? Let us know what you think!