Thursday, January 31, 2013

Introducing Our Bacon Bits - Day 3

Today we introduce another wonderfully talented designer joining the Bacon Bits. Please help me welcome... Lori McAree!!



Hi!! My name is Lori McAree and I am so excited to be joining the Hambo team!! 
 
I am a very lucky lady to have a wonderful husband and 3 grown sons who are all very supportive of my hobby and aren’t afraid to give me honest feedback!! I also have a stepson, stepdaughter and a granddaughter. Not too long ago we became empty nesters so we are both able to pursue our hobbies a bit more now!

I try to make at least a card a day and love participating in challenges!! I donate most of my cards to Operation Write Home so I have our troops in mind most of the time I am creating. When I’m not stamping I also enjoy traveling, NASCAR racing and cross stitching.

Lori will be on Team Squeal - who will begin the term working with our digital images, so you'll get a chance to know her through our Hoedown challenge each week.

And before I go, I want to give you a heads-up: if you're on our newsletter list, check your mailbox because we have some big news today! Not on our mailing list? Email us with "newsletter" in the subject line and we'll be sure you're added.

See you tomorrow for another DT "reveal."  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The opinions expressed here are solely those of the blogger, and should in no way reflect poorly on anyone other than the blogger's parents who are ultimately to blame.

Agree? Disagree? Bored and need a friend? Let us know what you think!