Saturday, February 2, 2013

Introducing Our Bacon Bits - Day 5

We are very excited to welcome another new face to the Hambo fold, and the second member of "Team Squeal" ..... Kendra Wietstock!!!


As an example of how crafty & clever Kendra is, she didn't have a pig to take a photo with, so she made one! How cute is that??

Here's how Kendra describes herself:

I work as a full time designer from my home and I have been teaching paper crafting classes for the past 7 years in my home and at local scrapbook stores.  I love working on all types of crafting projects, but spend most of my time making layouts and cards.   I live in Northern Indiana with my amazing husband t and two fabulous teenagers.   Outside of crafting ~ our family loves to travel all over the place and I enjoy reading, volunteering at our church as the library director, and at our school's music department as a marching band mom.
You can see my work on my blog called Kendra's Card Company or on my crafty Facebook Page called Kendra's Paper Creations.


She's showing off a fun Hambo creation on her blog today, and will make her official Hambo debut at the Hoedown on Wednesday. 

And before I go, just a reminder that our annual Super Bowl sale is in progress right now! Save 30% on everything on our website! You can find all of the details HERE.

Please come back tomorrow to meet the final member of Team Squeal.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The opinions expressed here are solely those of the blogger, and should in no way reflect poorly on anyone other than the blogger's parents who are ultimately to blame.

Agree? Disagree? Bored and need a friend? Let us know what you think!