Sunday, February 3, 2013

Introducing Our Bacon Bits - Day 6

Rounding out our team, and the final member of "Team Squeal" -- Deborah Anton!!




Deborah is a VERY familiar face here in the Hambo world, as this is her 4th straight term with us. We love her, and thankfully the feeling is mutual, so that we can keep her around a bit longer.


 Here is a little reminder of how Deborah's stampin' career began:

HI! My name is Deborah Anton and I am a stay at home engineer to 10 year old twin boys and a wife of 11 years to an awesome Army Officer.  I am originally from California but currently live in Tennessee.  I keep pretty busy just on the home-front with my active boys, moving every few years, and volunteering with the Army.  But in the little "me" time I get, I love to do anything crafty!! I started out 11 years ago designing and creating jewelry, which led me to having my own business and having some large corporate accounts.  Then about 6 years ago, I really starting getting into paper crafts.  I began to divide my time between jewelry and paper-crafting, thus my blog and SCS name of Beadn&Stampn! I am so excited to be part of the Hambo Design Team and work alongside these talented ladies!! In my other spare time, (who am I kidding?) I enjoy music, singing, dancing, and of course Beadn&Stampn!

Here's a photo of the two of us when Deborah stopped by for a visit last year:



Today is the final day of our Super Bowl sale, where we offer EVERYTHING on our website at 30% off. PLUS -- if you submit your order before kick-off time, along with your guess as to the final total of points scored by both teams, you have a chance to win your entire order free if you come closest to the correct point total. However, even if you miss that deadline, you can still receive 30% off your order right up until 3:00 AM. Shop NOW!!
Tune in to the Hambo Hoedown on Wednesday to see all of our new Bacon Bits in action, showing off yet another fun digi image. Until then, have a great week! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The opinions expressed here are solely those of the blogger, and should in no way reflect poorly on anyone other than the blogger's parents who are ultimately to blame.

Agree? Disagree? Bored and need a friend? Let us know what you think!