Monday, July 1, 2013

July Guest Designer!





Hambo Stamps welcomes Katie Brooks to the Pig Pen as our July Guest Designer! We are thrilled to have her joining us for the next five weeks at the Hambo Hoedown Challenge Blog.


Here is a little introduction in her own words:


I am a mom to a beautiful 5 year old and wife to a fabulous man.  I do HR work full time at a non-profit organization that seeks to find an HIV Vaccine.  When I am not hanging with the fam, friends, or working I love to get some crafting done.  I find that making cards (and other papercrafts too) is a excellent way to have a little me time.  Better yet, the result is a little piece of art made from the heart that I can then share with those I love.  I am SUPER excited to be a Guest Designer for the Hambo Hoedown, a big thank you to Hambo Stamps for having me!


Katie has won numerous blog awards for her cute and whimsical designs, and was a 2013 Paper Crafts Stamping Royalty Honorable Mention Winner. She has a fabulous blog, KB Stamps, and we invite you to visit her today and leave her some Hambo love! Her first post will be this Wednesday, July 3, at the Hoedown!

6 comments:

  1. Katie, I am so excited to have you with us for the next month! Looking forward to all your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie. A huge welcome to you. Looking forward to the next month with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Katie! So excited to see you join us for the month! I look forward to seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Katie!! I can't wait to work with you the next several months.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ladies, I can't wait to play in the pig pen with you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome Katie! Can't wait to see your lovely projects!

    ReplyDelete

The opinions expressed here are solely those of the blogger, and should in no way reflect poorly on anyone other than the blogger's parents who are ultimately to blame.

Agree? Disagree? Bored and need a friend? Let us know what you think!