Thursday, October 3, 2013

Welcome to the Pig Pen!

We've loved our Bacon Bits and their creations so much, we convinced all of them to stick around for another season in the Pig Pen, so don't be surprised to see the familiar faces. But there's never any harm in adding a cherry on top, so we introduce our newest design team member ... Juliana Swanson!!!


Here's more about Juliana, in her words:

I am Juliana Swanson and I traded a box of my kids' baby clothes for my first paper-crafting supplies about 14 years ago. Along with 3 fabulous kids and the best husband in the world, I have found that stamping and color are my passions.  I love to try new styles, techniques, and mediums whenever I can. 
When I am not coloring, stamping or cheering for my distance runner family (they run-- I DON'T), I will have my nose in a book.
I am super excited to work with the incredible Hambo images as well as the talented Bacon Bits team!!

Though Juliana has been a "guest" designer with us before, she officially joins the Pig Pen today, with her first project and post at the Hoedown. Click on over and see how she interpreted the newest Hoedown challenge and gain some inspiration as you plan YOUR project! And you can see more of her fabulous work at her blog "Stampin' with Inky Fingers." Welcome Juliana!!

1 comment:

The opinions expressed here are solely those of the blogger, and should in no way reflect poorly on anyone other than the blogger's parents who are ultimately to blame.

Agree? Disagree? Bored and need a friend? Let us know what you think!